Icom OPC-1212H Rear Microphone Connection Cable Kit for M602
Rear Microphone Cable Kit.
Allows the microphone to be removed from front of radio, removal of the connector and the hole plugged. This cable runs out of the back of the radio to a connector where the microphone may then be plugged in. Also provides a pigtail wire for Hailer connection. Once installed the front panel microphone jack will no longer function if left in place, you cannot use both.
Requires disassembly of radio to plug in the internal connectors on existing headers inside the radio.
- fits Icom M602 only
- external length about 5inches
- 2pin and 6pin internal single row connectors
- 8 pin black external male for microphone
- pigtail wires for Hailer connection
- internal to external adapter cable
- Nylon Nut
- Rubber Washer
- Black Hole Plug
Accessory, c2009, Cable, Discontinued, Icom, M602, OPC-1212H, OPC1212H, Rear Microphone, Remote Microphone