[USED] Furuno ARP11 Radar 10-Target Auto Plotter PCB
Used, Very Good - 90 day in our shop warranty
The ARP11 is a 10-target auto plotter designed for use with NavNet and NavNet vx2, as well as the FR8002 and 1835/19x5 Radar series.
The ARP automatically tracks automatically or manually acquired radar targets and calculates their courses and speeds, indicating them by vectors. Since the data generated by the auto plotter are based on what radar targets are selected, the radar must always be optimally tuned for use with the ARP to ensure required targets will not be lost or unwanted targets such as sea returns and noise will not be acquired and tracked.
The plotting accuracy and response of this ARP meets IMO standards. Tracking accuracy is affected by the following:
- Tracking accuracy is affected by course change. One to two minutes is required to restore vectors to full accuracy after an abrupt course change. (The actual amount depends on gyrocompass specifications.)
- The amount of tracking delay is inversely proportional to the relative speed of the target. Delay is on the order of 15-30 seconds for high relative speed; 30-60 seconds for low relative speed.
- requires installation inside the display unit which should be done only by a qualified electronic technician
- requires an external electronic sensor such as the Furuno PG500R or PG1000 (sold separately)
- 4 each mounting screws
- does not include installation or operation instructions
- 140mm x 108mm x 2mm
- fits Furuno models
- 1833 1933 1943
- 1823C 1833C 1933C 1943C 1953C
- GD1900C GP1920C
- RDP127 RDP139
- NAVnet vx2
- 1824C 1834C 1934C 1944C 1954C
- GD1920C GP1920C
- NAVnet vx2 black box
- 1935 1945
- FR8062 FR8122 FR8252
008-523-050, 1823C, 1824C, 1833, 1833C, 1834C, 1835, 18P9013, 1933, 1933C, 1934, 1934C, 1935, 1944C, 1945, 1953C, 1954C, 1964C, Accessory, ARP-11, ARP11, Auto Radar Plotter, FMD1900C, FMD1920C, FR8062, FR8122, FR8252, Furuno, GD1900C, GD1920C, GP1900C, GP1920C, NAVnet, NAVnet vx2, RDP127, RDP139, RDP149, RPU015, Target Plotter, Used