[USED] Garmin GPSmap 4208 GPS Chart Plotter Display sn 153011158
- Used, Very Good or Better
- unit is working, tested in our shop
- successfully ran for 24 hours in shop test
- almost no scratches
- 90 Day in our shop warranty
- photos are of actual used unit
- Display unit only
- see images for software version currently installed in unit
- for compatibility when networking it is best to have the same version software
- upon request we can update the unit before shipping to the latest version, use the selector next to price before adding to cart, allow up to an extra day before we ship
This preloaded, offshore chartplotter combines the power of networking with brilliant color and slim-line design. The GPSmap 4208 has preloaded BlueChart g2 maps of the U.S. coast and displays them on an 8.4inch (21.34 cm) VGA display with video-quality resolution. By connecting to the Garmin Marine Network, you can add sonar, radar and weather. For even more enhanced features, you can add the optional Bluechart g2 Vision card (sold separately).
View Detailed Graphics and Video
The 4208 features highly-detailed BlueChart g2 marine cartography of the coastal U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii and the Bahamas. This data provides detailed coastlines, shaded depth contours, navaids, port plans, wrecks, restricted areas and tide and current information. For other areas, the 4208 has a worldwide basemap with high-quality satellite images in place of more traditional maps. With the SD card slot, you can add additional maps without having to connect to a computer.
The 4208’s high-speed processor draws maps quickly, and its simple intuitive interface makes navigating easy. To keep tabs on your engine room or other area of your boat, you also can connect a live video feed with the 4208’s video input and output options.
Add Extras with BlueChart g2 Vision
With the optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card, you can add a whole new dimension of exceptional features to your chartplotter.
- MarinerEye view and FishEye view provide you a 3-D perspective of map information, both above and below the waterline.
- High-resolution satellite images and aerial photographs help you orient yourself in unfamiliar areas.
- Auto guidance technology searches through all relevant charts to create a route you can actually follow — one that avoids obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.
Connect to the Garmin Marine Network
The 4208 connects easily to the high-speed Garmin Marine Network, so you can interface with additional MFDs and add remote sensors. Once connected, you can share information between the 4208 and other chartplotters on your boat. You also can add high-powered radar, sonar and XM satellite weather and radio to your system.
Physical & Performance
|Physical dimensions||11.2" x 7.0" x 4.6"
28.5 x 17.8 x 11.7 cm
|Display size, WxH||6.9" x 5.2"; 8.4" diagonal
17.5 x 13.2 cm; 21.3 cm diagonal
|Display resolution, WxH||640 x 480 pixels|
|Display type||VGA display|
|Weight||5.0 lbs (2.27 kg)|
|SiriusXM Weather & Radio compatible|
|Power consumption||Max power usage at 10 Vdc
35 W Max current draw at 12 Vdc
|Mounting options||Bail or Flush|
|Garmin Marine Network ports||3|
Maps & Memory
|Preloaded maps||BlueChart g2 (coastal maps)|
|Accepts data cards||1 SD card|
|Track log||10,000 points
20 saved tracks
|Garmin Radar compatible|
|Garmin Sonar compatible||(With GSD Black Box, Sold Separately)|
|Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)|
|Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)|
|GSD Black Box sonar support|
|BlueChart Mobile (planning) compatible||(Wi-Fi Adapter Kit required, sold separately)|
|Wireless remote compatible|
|Wireless mouse compatible|
Sonar Features & Specifications
|Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable||(with compatible black box sonar)|
|Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable||(with compatible black box sonar)|
|CHIRP sonar technology||(with external black box)|
|NMEA 0183 input ports||4|
|NMEA 0183 output ports||2|
|Video input ports||2 - RCA composite|
|Video output ports||1 - VGA|
|Wireless connectivity||(Wi-Fi Adapter Kit required, sold separately)|
010-00591-01, 8.4 inch, Chart Plotter, Discontinued, Display, Garmin, Garmin GPSmap Software Version, GPS, GPSmap 4208, GPSmap4208, Used