[USED] Northstar 6000i WAAS GPS Navigator 8.4inch Display sn 6K801492
- Used, Very Good
- 90 day in our shop warranty
- successfully ran for 24 hours in shop test
- minor bubbles in the lcd - these are mostly un-noticable when powered on
- Display with Protective Cover only
- base map only
- uses Navionics Compact Flash Gold, Gold+ and Silver Chart Cards
Northstar's 6000i (Gold) Chartplotter
The award winning Northstar 6000i will change the way you think about and use Marine Electronics.
Touch one key and things happen. Plotter, radar, sounder and video are all equally easy to use. Dedicated keys lead the way. Using the 6000i is so intuitively easy, you'll smile with confidence. As a stand-alone unit or integrated system, the 6000i is automatically easy. You pick the display size you want. You choose the functions you need.
It stays simple, no matter how big the boat, how many stations or how many functions you add.
Do it now - Do it later
The 6000i is all about flexibility. Hardware, Software, Upgrades. Every part of the 6000i is completely compatible with every other. Plug it in and turn it on.
Northstar's 6000i Radar is designed to be part of the 6000i's integrated navigation system. You don't "learn" this radar. You use it.
Night or day
The clarity of information verges on inspirational. Use the 6000i's radar image in chart-overlay or split-screen mode and even the most daunting passages become a snap.
- Networkable, expandable, integrated, easy to use.
- Networkable Combo Chartplotter, Fishfinder, Radar, Video
- Cartography Navionics Compact Flash Silver, Gold and Gold+
- Screen HI-Resolution, Direct Sunlight Viewability Screen
- Sonar Module High Power Dual Frequency
- Radar Multiple Power Array and Dome Scanners
- Video Input and Output
- SmartCraft Diesel and Gas Engine Monitoring
- Waterproof Rugged Waterproof Casing
- Display Resolution 480 x 640 (H x W) Color TFT 8.4inch LCD
- Integrated 12-channel L1 GPS/WAAS Pod Antenna-Receiver
- 1000 Waypoint Storage
- 500 Routes
- Man Overboard Feature
- GPS Alarms
- NMEA0183 Input
- NMEA0183 Interface - Input WPL, TTL and others
- NMEA0183 Output - APB, BOD, BWC, GGA, GLC, GLL, GSA, GSV, LCD, HSC, MSS, RNN, RMC, RMA, RMB, VTG, WCV, XTE, ZDA, ZTG (Conforms to NMEA v 2.0 and later. Supports 1.5 GLL and BWC.)
6000i, 8.4 inch, Chart Plotter, GPS, GPS Navigator, Northstar, Sold 2017-07, Used, WAAS